7 Tips For Keeping Your Kids Safe on Halloween
Halloween Is The Deadliest Day of the Year for Child Pedestrian Accidents
An average of 5.5 fatalities each year on Halloween, which is more than double the average number of 2.6 fatalities for other days.
- 1/4th of accidents occurred from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Over 70% of the accidents occurred away from an intersection or crosswalk.
- Most of the fatalities occurred with children ages 12-15.
- Young drivers, under age 25, accounted for nearly one-third of all fatal accidents involving child pedestrians on Halloween.
- Here are 7 Tips for keeping your kids safe on Halloween. Please talk to your kids about these tips and stay safe.
If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another person and have sustained injuries, to schedule a free consultation to discuss your car accident or personal injury case, contact Gladys Wiles, the Lehigh Valley Personal Injury Attorney at Snyder & Wiles, PC today at 610-391-9500.
Snyder & Wiles, PC
7731 Main Street Fogelsville, PA 18051