Lehigh Valley Real Estate Attorneys Protecting You, Contract to Closing
Purchasing Real Estate, Is The Largest Investment Of Your Life. Let Us Help You Navigate The Process To Get The Best Deal At The Lowest Costs to You From Contract to Closing.
Why go anywhere else, as our Lehigh Valley Real Estate Attorney provides legal representation, title insurance services and real estate brokerage services all in one location. Call Today, 610-391-9500!
With over 20 years experience in Real Estate, our own, Attorney, Gladys Wiles provides full service in Real Estate law. Not only is Attorney Wiles the owner and operates Dream Homes PA Realty Co., which is a full service real estate brokerage firm, that provides additional support to our law clients with real estate transactions, we also provide Title Insurance services to our clients. Title Insurance provided at the State Minimum Fees!
Our Experienced Attorneys Can Help You:
- Ensure that you are not exposed to certain kinds of liability, costing you thousands;
- Ensure that you are not paying unnecessary fees;
- Assist with the terms and conditions of a sell/purchase agreement and drafting of sales agreements;
- Assist with the real estate closing and process;
- Provide title insurance to protect your purchase.
You deserve the best representation to protect your home and your family. We give you just that protection.
We are Experienced and Proven in Handling All Real Estate Transactions, from commercial to residential and anything in between.
The law office of Snyder & Wiles, PC, advises and represents clients in regard to the following:
- Residential and commercial real estate purchases and sales
- Issuing title insurance
- Property liens
- Property title searches
- Undisclosed faults with property
- Real estate disputes
A real estate deal involves many different stages. Even after the sale has been finalized and the papers signed, problems may arise. Sellers who fail to disclose important information regarding problems or the true nature of a piece of property may be liable for repairs and damages. In order to protect our clients from dishonest sellers, we continue to represent you after the deal is finished. If problems arise at a later time, our lawyers will evaluate the issues involved and discuss your options to establish the best course of action for you.
If you are in need of an Attorney that will give you a dedicated, courteous, and professional representation, call us now at 610-391-9500 or fill out the form on this page to start your consultation today!
In every area of law, it is important to have a strong personal connection between attorney and clients, and this connection is especially key when it comes to your family. When it comes time to take action, you need to be comfortable with the advice you receive is essential. Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC for a complimentary quote on closing costs regarding your real estate matters. 610-391-9500.
Request Your Real Estate Quote
Your Quote for closing costs will be from one of our licensed attorneys:
- A summary of closing costs based on your purchase;
- State minimum costs for title insurance;
- Any issues which may arise in your transaction.
Please include your telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Big firm quality. Small firm flexibility.
- We take time to understand our clients.
- Committed to helping the Lehigh Valley.
- Attorneys for all aspects of your life.