I was just in a car accident, what do I do now?
Building you case, here are a few steps you can take now:
1. Take photos of your injuries;
2. Keep a diary of how you feel;
3. Save all prescription bottles related to your injuries;
4. If possible, collect any debris safely from the scene of your accident;
5. If trees or other obstructions played a role in your accident, take video footage or photos of the obstructions;
6. Take photos of the scene of the accident;
7. If you were hurt in a drunk driving accident and you know where the driver was drinking, how to buy ciprofloxacin write down any details you know about the establishment that served the alcohol;
8. Keep a copy of all doctor’s notes, diagrams, or diagnostic results pertaining to your medical treatment;
9. Keep track of missed days from work and any lost wages that result; and
10. If injured in an SUV rollover, take photos of any evidence of roof crush or failed support columns.
Most importantly, call an attorney for a free consultation to know your rights.
Snyder & Wiles, PC
7731 Main Street
Fogelsville, PA 18051