20 Years Experience in Getting Large Settlements for the Injured
If You’ve Been Injured In An Accident, You May Be Entitled To A LARGE Financial Settlement. With Our Help, You Get The Settlement You Deserve.
Representing Injured pedestrians and Bicyclists in the Lehigh Valley for over 20 years
Bicyclists and pedestrians are especially vulnerable to serious, debilitating injuries when struck by cars or trucks. At the law offices of Snyder & Wiles, PC:
- We investigate the scene of an accident, consulting skid mark analysts and accident reconstructionists.
- Investigate cell phone use or speeding through an intersection or any other causes.
- Recover evidence and eyewitness testimony to build your case.
- We also work closely with health care planners and economists to determine the financial impact of your injuries regarding future medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
At Snyder & Wiles, you never pay attorney fees unless we recover compensation for your injuries.
Demand nothing less than fair compensation for your injuries – contact our personal injury lawyers at Snyder & Wiles, PC, for a Strategy Session. 610-391-9500.
Pedestrian Knockdowns and Bike Crashes
The personal injury attorneys at Snyder & Wiles, PC, represent clients injured in pedestrian or bicycle accident due to the following:
- Inattentive Driving
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) and dram shop liability
- Failure to Yield
- Right Turn on Red
- Left Turn Broadside
- Ran Stop Light or Stop Sign
- Pedestrian Struck in Crosswalk
- Opened Car Door or Pulling Out Into Traffic
Consulting an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Even if you believe that your injuries are not that serious, it is important to discuss your case with an attorney. Often, the extent of a soft tissue or bicycle head injury is not evident in the days following an accident. What might seem like a minor concussion or sore back may be merely an early symptom of more serious head trauma or spinal cord damage. If you agree to a settlement offer or make statements to an insurance claims adjuster, you may undermine your efforts to seek further damages at a later date when the scope of your injuries is more apparent.
We Will Protect Your Rights
At Snyder & Wiles, PC, we represent you in any discussions or negotiations with insurance claims adjusters. As personal injury attorneys, we are familiar with how insurers try to reduce claim amounts and the shortcomings of the Colossus software they use to determine the value of your injuries. We protect your interests, making sure you do not sign away your rights or agree to an unfair settlement. We handles the entire personal injury claim.
Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC
To schedule your Strategy Session n to discuss how we can help you, contact our attorneys today. 610-391-9500.
You need to know that you have an experienced lawyer there to guide you. At Snyder & Wiles, PC, we provide our clients with the personal service they deserve during their and their families’ most difficult times. Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC for a strategy session regarding your personal injury case. 610-391-9500 or fill out the form on this page to claim your Strategy Session.
Request Your Free Consultation
During your strategy session, one of our licensed Divorce attorneys will provide you with:
- A summary of facts of your case;
- Legal issues arising from those facts;
- Defenses or issues we’ll raise and the potential results.
Please include your telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Big firm quality. Small firm flexibility.
- We take time to understand our clients.
- Committed to helping the Lehigh Valley.
- Attorneys for all aspects of your life.