Experienced and Local Real Estate Attorney
Top Legal Counsel for Real Estate in the Lehigh Valley
From Contract to Closing, at Snyder & Wiles, we have represented thousands of real estate clients. Attorney Gladys Wiles is also a Broker, and is the go-to person by real estate professionals for real estate law issues. When a Lehigh Valley Realtor or Broker has an issue with a real estate transaction, Gladys Wiles stands out as the professional to go to for help. When real estate disputes and conflicts arise, we are ready to vigilantly defend our clients’ interests. However, getting the right advice and representation from the professional before issues and conflicts arise, is the best decision any person can make in a real estate transaction. Gladys Wiles provides representation from contract to closing in any Lehigh Valley real estate transaction.
Gone are the days where a buyer or seller require a Realtor to handle a real estate transaction. Our Lehigh Valley Real Estate Attorney is more capable of handling the entire transaction, saving the client money and providing unbiased advice.
3 Reasons why hiring a real estate attorney is better than a realtor:
1. THE LAW – Real Estate Attorneys know the law and are able to provide the correct advice and legal documents whether you are selling or buying while realtors use standard boilerplate forms provided by a service and just fill in the blanks. Ask yourself whether your hundreds of thousands of dollar investment is boilerplate or demands an expert in real estate law.
2. COMMISSIONS – Realtors work on commission and this creates a built in conflict of interest. If the deal doesn’t go through, they don’t get paid. So ask yourself, who’s best interest is under consideration when giving you advice? In many instances realtors are paid by the Seller, which can range between 4-6 % of the purchase price. Is it worth it? With so many internet services which directly access the Multi Listing and provide the same up to date listings in your area, access to the MLS is available to everyone. Reputable real estate attorneys are capable of providing you all the same information and services on a flat fee basis. There is no conflict, because you are receiving legal advice that is in your best interest. More recently, brokers have been also charging a conveyancing fee or service which ranges between $295-550, to process paperwork you are already paying them to do.
3. ATTORNEY/BROKER – In addition to handling complex real estate deals for millions of dollars, Gladys Wiles is also a PA licensed Real Estate Broker. She is able to provide you with the best of both worlds in any real estate transaction regardless of its value or complexity.
Best Lehigh Valley Real Estate Lawyer
As award winning and leading real estate and businesswomen, Gladys Wiles understands the needs of her clients, understands the issues they face and knows how to protect them from contract to closing. Gladys Wiles is the professional that real estate professionals rely on when confronted with complex legal issues.
Whether you are considering buying or selling real estate, you need to know that you have an experienced real estate lawyer there to guide you. At Snyder & Wiles, PC, we provide our clients with the personal service they deserve, and guide so as to avoid legal issues in the future.
In every area of law, it is important to have a strong personal connection between attorney and clients, and this connection is especially key when it comes to your business. When it comes time to take action, you need to be comfortable with the advice you receive is essential. Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC for a consultation regarding your real estate needs. 610-391-9500.
REQUEST YOUR STRATEGY SESSION
During your strategy session, one of our licensed attorneys will provide you with:
- A summary of facts of your case;
- Legal issues arising from those facts;
- Defenses or issues we’ll raise and the potential results.
Please include your telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Big firm quality. Small firm flexibility.
- We take time to understand our clients.
- Committed to helping the Lehigh Valley.
- Attorneys for all aspects of your life.
Trusted Advocates Representing Lehigh Valley Residents!
Call 610-391-9500 For Your Strategy Session
Caring, top quality legal work in Allentown.
I have had the pleasure of working with Gladys as my Attorney and it is with great pleasure that I recommend her. She has great insight for the need of her clients. Gladys takes time to truly understand and know her client and what is important to them. She communicated information effectively and in a way for me to understand it. Lastly, Gladys was always positive and extremely professional.
I own a business in Lehigh Valley as well as a networking group with about 500 members and Gladys is one of them. She has been very active in the group and has helped numerous of people with their problems or even questions. Very professional and is always available to take questions and concerns.. I have had Gladys as our guest speaker numerous times and the information she provided was very useful to the audience. Very trusting as well as a great person. Would recommend Gladys to anyone who is looking for a great attorney in the area.
Gladys and her team are PHENOMENAL! I had been dragging my feet on updating my will since I moved to PA. Gladys had drafted it 4 years ago but I’d never finalized it. Three days before a major surgery I thought I should get things in order and stopped into Snyder & Wiles office to pick up my old will which they had on file and verify it would suffice should something happen in surgery. I saw Gladys as I entered; she greeted me warmly as always, and after hearing my story told me I wasn’t leaving her office until I had revised and signed the will she drafted earlier. I was absolutely blown away by her compassion, concern and willingness to change her schedule to take care of me. Forty five minutes later I was out the door with signed will in hand. Gladys and her team are absolutely the best and I most highly recommend her — she cares — that’s rare!
Gladys is well known and respected in the legal community as a knowledgeable and caring attorney who advocates strongly for the rights of her clients.
They were very nice and helpful and welcoming. She answered every question I asked and told me the truth about how to do it the right way. 5 Stars!
Gladys Wiles is a well-known and respected community leader. In addition to her volunteer work to support and enhance the local YWCA, she is a valuable resource among small business owners. Always available for preliminary guidance and direction, Ms. Wiles has a willingness to present general information so those of us outside the field of law know when it is time (or not) to retain an attorney.
Gladys and her staff were very caring and helped us through a difficult time. They took a lot of the stress and burden off us so we could focus on our needs and not worry about anything else.
Gladys made our estate planning easy and understandable. My wife and I left with a comfortable feeling. 5 Stars!