Experienced and Local Real Estate Attorney
Top Legal Counsel for Real Estate in the Lehigh Valley
From Contract to Closing, at Snyder & Wiles, we have represented thousands of real estate clients. Attorney Gladys Wiles is also a Broker, and is the go-to person by real estate professionals for real estate law issues. When a Lehigh Valley Realtor or Broker has an issue with a real estate transaction, Gladys Wiles stands out as the professional to go to for help. When real estate disputes and conflicts arise, we are ready to vigilantly defend our clients’ interests. However, getting the right advice and representation from the professional before issues and conflicts arise, is the best decision any person can make in a real estate transaction. Gladys Wiles provides representation from contract to closing in any Lehigh Valley real estate transaction.
Gone are the days where a buyer or seller require a Realtor to handle a real estate transaction. Our Lehigh Valley Real Estate Attorney is more capable of handling the entire transaction, saving the client money and providing unbiased advice.
3 Reasons why hiring a real estate attorney is better than a realtor:
1. THE LAW – Real Estate Attorneys know the law and are able to provide the correct advice and legal documents whether you are selling or buying while realtors use standard boilerplate forms provided by a service and just fill in the blanks. Ask yourself whether your hundreds of thousands of dollar investment is boilerplate or demands an expert in real estate law.
2. COMMISSIONS – Realtors work on commission and this creates a built in conflict of interest. If the deal doesn’t go through, they don’t get paid. So ask yourself, who’s best interest is under consideration when giving you advice? In many instances realtors are paid by the Seller, which can range between 4-6 % of the purchase price. Is it worth it? With so many internet services which directly access the Multi Listing and provide the same up to date listings in your area, access to the MLS is available to everyone. Reputable real estate attorneys are capable of providing you all the same information and services on a flat fee basis. There is no conflict, because you are receiving legal advice that is in your best interest. More recently, brokers have been also charging a conveyancing fee or service which ranges between $295-550, to process paperwork you are already paying them to do.
3. ATTORNEY/BROKER – In addition to handling complex real estate deals for millions of dollars, Gladys Wiles is also a PA licensed Real Estate Broker. She is able to provide you with the best of both worlds in any real estate transaction regardless of its value or complexity.
Best Lehigh Valley Real Estate Lawyer
As award winning and leading real estate and businesswomen, Gladys Wiles understands the needs of her clients, understands the issues they face and knows how to protect them from contract to closing. Gladys Wiles is the professional that real estate professionals rely on when confronted with complex legal issues.
Whether you are considering buying or selling real estate, you need to know that you have an experienced real estate lawyer there to guide you. At Snyder & Wiles, PC, we provide our clients with the personal service they deserve, and guide so as to avoid legal issues in the future.
In every area of law, it is important to have a strong personal connection between attorney and clients, and this connection is especially key when it comes to your business. When it comes time to take action, you need to be comfortable with the advice you receive is essential. Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC for a consultation regarding your real estate needs. 610-391-9500.
REQUEST YOUR STRATEGY SESSION
During your strategy session, one of our licensed attorneys will provide you with:
- A summary of facts of your case;
- Legal issues arising from those facts;
- Defenses or issues we’ll raise and the potential results.
Please include your telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Big firm quality. Small firm flexibility.
- We take time to understand our clients.
- Committed to helping the Lehigh Valley.
- Attorneys for all aspects of your life.
Trusted Advocates Representing Lehigh Valley Residents!
Call 610-391-9500 For Your Strategy Session
Professional, caring and thorough. Gladys was a joy to work with, and made many significant suggestions that helped greatly with some very complicated issues. Satisfying to know that this firm is capable of handling all of our future legal needs. 5 Stars!
Gladys Wiles is a bright, interested, intelligent attorney who I both like personally and would endorse highly.
Gladys is a very experienced attorney who is responsive to the needs of her clients. She is very well versed in the law and does an excellent job of representing her clients. I would strongly recommend her to anyone in need of an attorney.
“Having known and dealt with Gladys Wiles of Snyder & Wiles, P.C., you can be safe in knowing you just hired one of the best lawyers in Pennsylvania. Gladys is smart and dedicated. She will focus in your case and get results. When making this choice you can be well settled in the fact that your case is in good hands. Thank you so much Gladys!”
Gladys and her staff were very caring and helped us through a difficult time. They took a lot of the stress and burden off us so we could focus on our needs and not worry about anything else.
Gladys Wiles is an excellent personal injury attorney in Allentown, PA located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley. She will take the time to prepare your case and will be a zealous advocate in the courtroom to see that you have the best possible chance for success. If injured due to the negligence of another, contact Gladys Wiles and you will immediately know that you are in good hands. It is my honor to fully endorse Ms. Wiles.
Caring, top quality legal work in Allentown.
“A mere thank you just isn’t enough for the gratitude and appreciati
on I feel for the exceptiona l service my dad and I received from Gladys Wiles and office staff today! Snyder & Wiles, you rock!!!”
Gladys and her staff are great. Takes the time to explain everything and walks you through options that will best benefit you, your family, and/or your business. 5 Stars!