Experienced and Local Real Estate Attorney
Top Legal Counsel for Real Estate in the Lehigh Valley
From Contract to Closing, at Snyder & Wiles, we have represented thousands of real estate clients. Attorney Gladys Wiles is also a Broker, and is the go-to person by real estate professionals for real estate law issues. When a Lehigh Valley Realtor or Broker has an issue with a real estate transaction, Gladys Wiles stands out as the professional to go to for help. When real estate disputes and conflicts arise, we are ready to vigilantly defend our clients’ interests. However, getting the right advice and representation from the professional before issues and conflicts arise, is the best decision any person can make in a real estate transaction. Gladys Wiles provides representation from contract to closing in any Lehigh Valley real estate transaction.
Gone are the days where a buyer or seller require a Realtor to handle a real estate transaction. Our Lehigh Valley Real Estate Attorney is more capable of handling the entire transaction, saving the client money and providing unbiased advice.
3 Reasons why hiring a real estate attorney is better than a realtor:
1. THE LAW – Real Estate Attorneys know the law and are able to provide the correct advice and legal documents whether you are selling or buying while realtors use standard boilerplate forms provided by a service and just fill in the blanks. Ask yourself whether your hundreds of thousands of dollar investment is boilerplate or demands an expert in real estate law.
2. COMMISSIONS – Realtors work on commission and this creates a built in conflict of interest. If the deal doesn’t go through, they don’t get paid. So ask yourself, who’s best interest is under consideration when giving you advice? In many instances realtors are paid by the Seller, which can range between 4-6 % of the purchase price. Is it worth it? With so many internet services which directly access the Multi Listing and provide the same up to date listings in your area, access to the MLS is available to everyone. Reputable real estate attorneys are capable of providing you all the same information and services on a flat fee basis. There is no conflict, because you are receiving legal advice that is in your best interest. More recently, brokers have been also charging a conveyancing fee or service which ranges between $295-550, to process paperwork you are already paying them to do.
3. ATTORNEY/BROKER – In addition to handling complex real estate deals for millions of dollars, Gladys Wiles is also a PA licensed Real Estate Broker. She is able to provide you with the best of both worlds in any real estate transaction regardless of its value or complexity.
Best Lehigh Valley Real Estate Lawyer
As award winning and leading real estate and businesswomen, Gladys Wiles understands the needs of her clients, understands the issues they face and knows how to protect them from contract to closing. Gladys Wiles is the professional that real estate professionals rely on when confronted with complex legal issues.
Whether you are considering buying or selling real estate, you need to know that you have an experienced real estate lawyer there to guide you. At Snyder & Wiles, PC, we provide our clients with the personal service they deserve, and guide so as to avoid legal issues in the future.
In every area of law, it is important to have a strong personal connection between attorney and clients, and this connection is especially key when it comes to your business. When it comes time to take action, you need to be comfortable with the advice you receive is essential. Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC for a consultation regarding your real estate needs. 610-391-9500.
REQUEST YOUR STRATEGY SESSION
During your strategy session, one of our licensed attorneys will provide you with:
- A summary of facts of your case;
- Legal issues arising from those facts;
- Defenses or issues we’ll raise and the potential results.
Please include your telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Big firm quality. Small firm flexibility.
- We take time to understand our clients.
- Committed to helping the Lehigh Valley.
- Attorneys for all aspects of your life.
Trusted Advocates Representing Lehigh Valley Residents!
Call 610-391-9500 For Your Strategy Session
Outstanding firm. Very thorough, concise and ethical. Highly recommend utilizing the firm.
Attorney Wiles has assisted my entire family in many areas of the law including: estates, real estate, business matters, as well as elder law. She is very thorough and detail oriented, extremely knowledgeable, and compassionate.
Gladys is fantastic to work with! She thoroughly explained everything in regards to putting together our Wills and setting up a Trust for us. We left her office feeling as though we had everything in really good hands! 5 Stars!
Gladys and her staff were very caring and helped us through a difficult time. They took a lot of the stress and burden off us so we could focus on our needs and not worry about anything else.
Gladys is an excellent attorney who understands the needs of her clients. She is the consumate professional who gives every case the attention it demands. She is always prepared to represent her clients in the best way possible.
I own a business in Lehigh Valley as well as a networking group with about 500 members and Gladys is one of them. She has been very active in the group and has helped numerous of people with their problems or even questions. Very professional and is always available to take questions and concerns.. I have had Gladys as our guest speaker numerous times and the information she provided was very useful to the audience. Very trusting as well as a great person. Would recommend Gladys to anyone who is looking for a great attorney in the area.
Our company has been doing business with Snyder & Wiles for over 5 years and have had a great experience with them. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a firm that pays attention to their clients needs. 5 Stars!
Don’t let the friendly caring smile fool you, Gladys Wiles is a tough and aggressive advocate for her clients’ who knows the law.
They were very nice and helpful and welcoming. She answered every question I asked and told me the truth about how to do it the right way. 5 Stars!
“Love this local law firm.. Someone I can trust and they know what they are doing – I had a great experience with this firm especially Gladys. Knowledgeable and Honest! If you are in need of an attorney – I suggest you contact Snyder & Wiles …Keep up the great work!”