Experienced and Local Real Estate Attorney
Top Legal Counsel for Real Estate in the Lehigh Valley
From Contract to Closing, at Snyder & Wiles, we have represented thousands of real estate clients. Attorney Gladys Wiles is also a Broker, and is the go-to person by real estate professionals for real estate law issues. When a Lehigh Valley Realtor or Broker has an issue with a real estate transaction, Gladys Wiles stands out as the professional to go to for help. When real estate disputes and conflicts arise, we are ready to vigilantly defend our clients’ interests. However, getting the right advice and representation from the professional before issues and conflicts arise, is the best decision any person can make in a real estate transaction. Gladys Wiles provides representation from contract to closing in any Lehigh Valley real estate transaction.
Gone are the days where a buyer or seller require a Realtor to handle a real estate transaction. Our Lehigh Valley Real Estate Attorney is more capable of handling the entire transaction, saving the client money and providing unbiased advice.
3 Reasons why hiring a real estate attorney is better than a realtor:
1. THE LAW – Real Estate Attorneys know the law and are able to provide the correct advice and legal documents whether you are selling or buying while realtors use standard boilerplate forms provided by a service and just fill in the blanks. Ask yourself whether your hundreds of thousands of dollar investment is boilerplate or demands an expert in real estate law.
2. COMMISSIONS – Realtors work on commission and this creates a built in conflict of interest. If the deal doesn’t go through, they don’t get paid. So ask yourself, who’s best interest is under consideration when giving you advice? In many instances realtors are paid by the Seller, which can range between 4-6 % of the purchase price. Is it worth it? With so many internet services which directly access the Multi Listing and provide the same up to date listings in your area, access to the MLS is available to everyone. Reputable real estate attorneys are capable of providing you all the same information and services on a flat fee basis. There is no conflict, because you are receiving legal advice that is in your best interest. More recently, brokers have been also charging a conveyancing fee or service which ranges between $295-550, to process paperwork you are already paying them to do.
3. ATTORNEY/BROKER – In addition to handling complex real estate deals for millions of dollars, Gladys Wiles is also a PA licensed Real Estate Broker. She is able to provide you with the best of both worlds in any real estate transaction regardless of its value or complexity.
Best Lehigh Valley Real Estate Lawyer
As award winning and leading real estate and businesswomen, Gladys Wiles understands the needs of her clients, understands the issues they face and knows how to protect them from contract to closing. Gladys Wiles is the professional that real estate professionals rely on when confronted with complex legal issues.
Whether you are considering buying or selling real estate, you need to know that you have an experienced real estate lawyer there to guide you. At Snyder & Wiles, PC, we provide our clients with the personal service they deserve, and guide so as to avoid legal issues in the future.
In every area of law, it is important to have a strong personal connection between attorney and clients, and this connection is especially key when it comes to your business. When it comes time to take action, you need to be comfortable with the advice you receive is essential. Contact Snyder & Wiles, PC for a consultation regarding your real estate needs. 610-391-9500.
REQUEST YOUR STRATEGY SESSION
During your strategy session, one of our licensed attorneys will provide you with:
- A summary of facts of your case;
- Legal issues arising from those facts;
- Defenses or issues we’ll raise and the potential results.
Please include your telephone number and the best way to contact you.
- Big firm quality. Small firm flexibility.
- We take time to understand our clients.
- Committed to helping the Lehigh Valley.
- Attorneys for all aspects of your life.
Trusted Advocates Representing Lehigh Valley Residents!
Call 610-391-9500 For Your Strategy Session
Earlier this year my husband and I had Gladys Wiles update our wills and also prepare living wills for each of us. Gladys was a pleasure to work with as she is knowledgeable and efficient and was able to explain the legalese in language I could understand.
I endorse this lawyer. Gladys is an outstanding lawyer. She sees issues that other lawyers miss. In summary, she is an exceptional litigator, a skilled communicator, and a terrific advocate for her clients. Clients are extremely well-served by her being their lawyer.
“Wonderful care and compassion from everyone at the firm during an unimaginably terrible event.”
I used Snyder & Wiles for several business related matters throughout the years. What I like about their firm the most is the attention to detail they have and getting things done right. Gladys and her entire staff are A+. I highly recommend them for your business law needs. 5 Stars!
I’m more than happy to endorse Gladys E. Wiles. I’ve used the firms title services for real estate transactions, the settlements go off without any problems, smiles all around the table. I’ve referred several people to Gladys and have heard nothing but great things. She’s warm and caring, but a tough attorney who will do anything to make sure you get what you deserve.
Don’t let the friendly caring smile fool you, Gladys Wiles is a tough and aggressive advocate for her clients’ who knows the law.
What a wonderful experience with Gladys Wiles and her Staff. Everything was answered and completed in the most Professional and Friendly manner. I would not hesitate to refer Gladys to any of my Friends and Family. 5 Stars!
Working with Attorney Wiles and her staff is such a blessing! They make you feel comfortable and that they will do their best to help you anyway they can. Attorney Wiles is the most respectful and caring person. You never feel like you are a bother when you call for anything. I would not deal with another Attorney again. I HIGHLY recommend Snyder and Wiles to anyone!